Type: CR8B Batty
Cutting height: 15 mm (25 mm for fluctuant mat.)
Material and colour: HQ plastic, steel
Acumulator EB930H (barter): 9,6 V / 3Ah (Ni-MH)
Supply voltage for adapter: AC 230V, 50Hz
Output voltage: 7.2 - 24 V / 2.5 A max.
Proportion of cutter : 340 X 115 X 70 mm
Proportion (without aku): 300 X 115 X 70 mm
Handle: average 55 mm
Knife material: hq steel
Weight of cutter (with acu): 1812 gr.
Packaging: carton with accurate paper rec. facings
Proportion of package: 430 x 275 x 115 mm
Weight of package (with. confinement): 3075 gr.
Vibrations: < 25m/s2
Noisy (sound level): < 69 dB (dB-A)
Made in: Japan
Easy-to-operate hand cutter for effortless precision cutting. Fitted with a special extra thin knife standard allowing this model to cut through carpets, leather, canvas (as well as standard cloth & textiles etc). Larger size 80mm round knife blade (8 sided blade fitted as standard). Operating from a Hitachi battery pack with no power lead to get in the way.
- Extra thin knife standard (allowing machine to cut carpets & leather etc)
- Large 80mm round knife blade. (8 sided bladed fitted as standard)
- Stationary carbide counter blade for fine cutting
- Built-in one touch automatic blade sharpener
- Metal cutting head for full industrial use
- Hitachi battery pack & charger
- Trigger with top mounted safety lock out switch
- CE certificated
Designed to help reduce operator fatigue and increase production when compared to hand use of large cutting shears. Comes complete with Hitachi battery pack, Hitachi charging unit, tools, grease, oil & instructions.