|Small transfer application machine AT-MT (manual label insertion) |
|Category Machines for textile & other materials and subcategory Transfers machine, thermosublimating machine, transfer print, heat press |
|This machine is fit for application small transfers (labels). High quality applicator with a lot of accessories (laser admeasurement, vacuum, positional pattern etc.). We modificate it by your option.
Our tip Bestseller Custom made
Availability: Custom madeOnline order is not possible
Price: on detail (from Eur 6276.2,- net of VAT)
(please use E-mail form - demand)
Online demand is possible
| Detailed description:|
For transmission transfer from paper porter with hand merging. Application pursue: pressurized, at definite temperature, after definite time.
AT-MT is single-operator machine with the pneumatic drive of the application head, manual positioning labels on product (on desk, movable desk or desk with vacuum). Quality components used this equipment represents a heavy-duty machine with minimum maintenance required. The equipment is suitable especially for the small series application of transfers. The quality of this model has been well-tried by many years of operation in production for the automotive industry.
For faster aplication we recommende positional pattern. For transmission transfer from paper porter with msanual merging.
- With pneumatic components FESTO
- Applicationhead with quick change system for die holding plates
- Precision digital temperature regulation
- Manual pressure regulator
Other options available upon request:
- basic application head
- application head for relief materials
- the basic version of this machine is supplied withhout all accessories (vacuum, laser etc.)
| Technical specification:|
Type: HQ transfer applicators, Manual positioning of labels
Proportions: 900 x 300 x 500 mm
Temperature (adjustable): 250 °C max.
Rate of head: cca. 10 - 30 mm/sec.
Press time (dynamic): 1 - 25 sec.
El. power: AC 230 V / 50 Hz
Air Luft: max. 6 bar
Max. pressure: 3530 N (0,5 MPa / sec)
Proportion lower table: 300 x 300 mm
Max. transfers 110 x 55 mm
Noise: < 75 dB
- Note: To achieve better quality of applied transfers you should always use an application plates (punch) manufactured according to the dimensions of the transfers operated by you. This will eliminate the possible contamination of printed objects. Application plates (punch) are custom-made.
| Other photo:|
Cat. list on https://www.robex-dk.cz/img/product/PDF/Transfery - prehled cz_en_de.pdf
Product video on https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL36E8A159C45A211F'
Other documentation is not available for this product
Encyclopaedical info on https://robexpedie.robex-dk.cz/index.php?clanek=1263751111.php